Welcome to SPO Motorsports' Website!
We pride ourselves in offering uncompromised quality and safety in our performance parts. Our line of products give you the satisfaction you are looking for in Subaru parts. Select a model and year to view our categories of high performance parts and accessories.
Our contact information
By email: email@example.com
By phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
* How much does it cost to ship this item?
We get lots of emails asking us to quote freight. It is faster if you do it by using the real-time freight calculator on our website.
* How long does it take to get my parts?
This really depends on how the item is shipped. See the freight calculator on the website for transit times.
* Why won't you ship my large item by postal/mail?
In May 2007 the United States Postal Service imposed new dimensional limits on packages. The new limits mean that we can't ship large items like our sway bar kits and aluminum skid plates via Parcel Post any longer. This has definitely created problems for APO/FPO addresses and many International customers.
* Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
* What shipping companies or couriers do you use?
We primarily use UPS, USPS (Postal/Mail) and BAX (Burlington Air Express.)
* Can you ship my stuff cheaper?
Maybe but it really depends on what we are shipping. Small shipments (under 50 pounds) really aren't worth shopping around as the savings is small. Bigger shipments could potentially save some money using BAX over UPS.
* Are duties and taxes included in your shipping quotes and charges?
Generally not, but we are a Non-Resident Importer in Canada so we can charge duties and taxes for Canadian customers when we ship UPS Ground only. We cannot do this for any other country.
* Can you mark the items at a lesser declared value or as a gift for customs so I can avoid paying taxes and duties?
Absolutely not. You don't stay in business for over 40 years by disobeying the law. In order to continue exporting products and avoid fines, we will not break the law.
* How long does International Shipping take?
This of course depends on the method used. UPS Worldwide takes 3-7 days depending on priority. Postal Mail can take up to a month depending on the mail system in the destination country.